Support Our Troops
2020 GOLF entry forms:
Look for entry forms HERE on March 1, 2020
2020 Tournament Date: May 1st
The Support Our Troops Golf Committee is proud to announce that Fidelity Investments will once again be our Title Sponsor for the 12th annual Support Our Troops Charity Golf Tournament in 2019. Fidelity Investments branch manager, Onisa Treibs, and Fidelity Investments assistant branch manager, Will Downs, were both instrumental in negotiations with the SOT golf committee in renewing Fidelity Investments Title Sponsorship this year. We want to thank Onisa, Will and all the Fidelity Investments team for their generous support of our charitable endeavors.
Fidelity's mission is to inspite better futures and deliver better outcomes for the customers and businesses we serve. With assets under administration of 7.1 trillion, inculding managed assets of 2.6 trillion as of January 31, 2019, we focus on meeting the unique needs of a diverse set of customers: helping more than 30 million invest their own life savings, 22,000 businesses manage employee benefit programs, as well as providing more than 13,000 financial advisory firms with investment and technology solutions to invest their own clients' money. Privately held for more than 70 years, Fidelity employs more than 40,000 associates who are focused on the long-term success of our customers. For more information about Fidelity Investments visit: Fidelity.com.
SOT GOLF TOURNAMENT MISSION STATEMENT AND INFORMATION
Support Our Troops, Inc sponsors a charity golf tournament each year. The mission of the golf tournament is two-fold:
1. To raise money for the Support Our Troops, Inc. Charity
2. To help solidify relationships with our donors and supporters who have generously and selflessly contributed to our mission.
2019 Fidelity SOT charity golf tournament raises $20,800 for the SOT charity
2019 Military and Fidelity Guests
2020 Support Our Troops, Inc.
Charity Golf Tournament Information:
2020 Tournament Date: May 1st
(You do not have to attend the honor dinner to play in the tournament)
ALL ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY PLAY FOR FREE!
Honor Dinner in the Robson Ranch Clubhouse ballroom for all soldiers, airmen, sailors and their families participating in the golf tournament. Any Robson Resident, family member, or guest may attend the dinner.
- Format will be a four-person scramble.
- 8AM Shotgun. Check in begins at 7 AM.
- Range will be open. Coffee & Donuts provided.
- Long drive, straightest drive, closest to the hole, and 50-50 contests.
- Team prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd low gross and 1st, 2nd, 3rd low net).
- Entry fee for Robson annual pass golfers with their own cart only $100.
- Entry fee for all other golfers is $130. Your fee includes lunch, cart, range balls, goodie bag and participation in all contests.
After golf, all golfers meet in the Robson Clubhouse for lunch and awards festivities.
2019 HONOR DINNER
2019 GOLF & AWARDS LUNCHEON