Support Our Troops
2018 entry forms available for download here in April 2018
*Breaking News for 2017! The Support Our Troops Golf Committee is proud to announce that Fidelity Investments will once again be our Title Sponsor for the 10th annual Support Our Troops Charity Golf Tournament in 2017. Fidelity Investments branch manager Onisa Treibs, and Fidelity Investments Vice President Kerry Quinto, were both instrumental in negotiations with the SOT golf committee in renewing Fidelity Investments Title Sponsorship this year. We want to thank Brian, Kerry and all the Fidelity Investments team for their generous support of our charitable endeavors.
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of $4.6 trillion, including managed assets of $1.9 trillion, as of December 31, 2013. Founded in 1946, the firm is the leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 intermediary firms. For more information visit Fidelity.com.
SOT GOLF TOURNAMENT MISSION STATEMENT AND INFORMATION
Support Our Troops, Inc sponsors a charity golf tournament each year. The mission of the golf tournament is two-fold:
1. To raise money for the Support Our Troops, Inc. Charity
2. To help solidify relationships with our donors and supporters who have generously and selflessly contributed to our mission.
2016 Fidelity SOT charity golf tournament raises record $19,258 for the SOT charity!
2018 Support Our Troops, Inc.
Charity Golf Tournament Information:
Please visit this page in April 2018 for entry form downloads for the tournament.
(You do not have to attend the honor dinner to play in the tournament)
ALL ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY PLAY FOR FREE!
Honor Dinner in the Robson Ranch Clubhouse ballroom for all soldiers, airmen, sailors and their families participating in the golf tournament. Any Robson Resident, family member, or guest may attend the dinner.
- Format will be a four-person scramble.
- 8AM Shotgun. Check in begins at 7 AM.
- Range will be open. Coffee & Donuts provided.
- Long drive, straightest drive, closest to the hole, and 50-50 contests.
- Raffle for some great prizes. (Bring some cash!)
- Six team prizes (1st, 2nd, 3rd low gross and 1st, 2nd, 3rd low net).
- Entry fee for Robson annual pass golfers with their own cart only $90.
- Entry fee for all other golfers is $130. Your fee includes lunch, cart, range balls, goodie bag and participation in all contests.
After golf all golfers meet at the Robson Clubhouse for lunch, the raffle and awards festivities.